How do I register a replacement Movband?
2 & 3: To register your replacement 2 or 3 to your existing account, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Move dashboard on a web browser (we recommend using a computer).
2. Navigate to the *Devices* tab under your *My Account* page.
3. Remove your current by clicking on the trash can icon next to your .
4. Make sure the Movband Sync Software is running (you'll see the icon in your computer's task bar)
5. Connect your new device to your computer you'll receive a prompt that asks if you'd like to replace your current device with the new device you just connected. Click YES.
Once you've done this, all future moves accumulated on your replacement will be automatically uploaded to your Dashboard when performing a sync.
4: To register a replacement 4, you will need both access to a web browser (you can use your phone's browser, but it is easiest on a computer) and the mobile app.
First, you will need to remove your current device from your account. To do so, on a web browser, log into your Move Dashboard by visiting www.dashboard.movable.com.
Navigate to the *Devices* tab under your *My Account* page.
Remove your current by clicking on the trash can icon next to your .
Once your has been removed from your account, open up your app on your mobile device.
Log into your Dashboard and you should be sent directly to the Connect a Device page. Select 4. You will then be prompted to enter your ID. Your 4's ID is located on your device's ID screen after the sleep mode screen. It is a six digit alpha-numeric code.
After your new 4 has been registered with your account, be sure to sync immediately. The will not track activity in your Dashboard until after your first sync.
Did you find this article helpful?